Re: [MedievalSawdust] shoulder yoke

    Message 1 of 9 , May 4, 2010
      I'm considering working with green wood and
      doing most of the shaping while the wood is
      'wet' and then after it dries finishing it up...

      It seems to me the kind of project to do for
      a first experience in working green wood...
      It does not have to be pretty for it to work.

      Message 2 of 9 , May 4, 2010
        China tree. Strong, hard, and VERY light. Grow it yourself.
        RileyG