Re: [MedievalSawdust] Mary Rose book - was Re: First project from scratch

  • bsrlee
    Message 1 of 18 , May 1, 2010
      A minor correction here - the alternative book is 'ARTIFACTS from
      Wrecks' not Assemblages, which is part of the sub-title.

      Musing on the value of books, I was shocked to see that a book on armour
      that I bought several years ago for around $160 Australian is now
      selling for over 1600 pounds according to a recent Ken Trotman catalog -
      and its not even in English.

      regards
      Brusi