Shop Ducting (Dust Collection Redux)

  • Siegfried
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010
      Just wanted to share my thanks again with everyone for their advice.

      And share a picture of my recently completed ducting ...

      Just ready for me to hook up the blast gates to the Y's and start moving
      the tools in this weekend.

      http://yfrog.com/2f6zej

      (The blue tape on the floor is me playing 'layout shuffle' and deciding
      where tools/benches/etc will go.)

      yay! Shop finally coming back together after a 1 year project.

      Siegfried