Re: [MedievalSawdust] chairs

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2010
      feel free to stay...

      glad we could help.

      From: helen kotur <aksham_dobie@...>
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, April 20, 2010 5:45:49 PM
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] chairs

      Thank you, I dearly apriciate your imput and your patience. Yes I will try to find somebody who can restore them then just put them up for sale. But it was interesting since I have never seen nor heard about things like that. I got a reply from one antique dealer and he said that they are french and restored will be about $200 - $250 a chair.... I will not dare do it myself but will try to find somebody who can do it professionaly. ...  I will like to stay on the list for a while if you dont mind,  and thank again.. helen