Re metalic paint

  • Hallie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2010
      In the ancient days of yore the 60's I did some work with bronze powders. They looked great and were easy to use. You paint the item with Japan paint then wait till it's just tacky, and sprikle it on like glitter . Looks very like leaf when done and is fairly durable. It is still available I 've seen it in some catalogs and on web sites. Think it was at Renovator's supply and or Constantine's.
      Hallie in south east fl.