Fw: Emailing: bridge 598

  • helen kotur
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18 7:18 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 77 KB
    my computer is acting strange I hope you got the picture...helen

    Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18 7:25 PM
      A  photo of the break also..... with as much detail as possible....

      Does it look at all like it had been broken and repaired before you got them?

      Message 3 of 7 , Apr 18 8:12 PM
        thank you ... and no it has not been broken before and I left it there with the lady who rented my house, she said that she and her husband sit on it and somehow they wanted to lean forward to get something from the floor, somehow the front leg just broke of ... but I will take some pictures tomorow or the brake....  thank you very much... helen

        A  photo of the break also..... with as much detail as possible....

        Does it look at all like it had been broken and repaired before you got them?

        my computer is acting strange I hope you got the picture...helen

        Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:

        bridge 598

      • Royce
        Message 4 of 7 , Apr 18 10:04 PM

          Was talking with my wife, between us we realized that way back they used a composite material that was something like sand or stone, highly compressed and used heat to fuse it.  I’m going to look a bit further into it, but that might be the answer to the material.  How to fix it, nothing yet…

          Bercilak

          thank you ... and no it has not been broken before and I left it there with the lady who rented my house, she said that she and her husband sit on it and somehow they wanted to lean forward to get something from the floor, somehow the front leg just broke of ... but I will take some pictures tomorow or the brake....  thank you very much... helen

          A  photo of the break also..... with as much detail as possible....

          Does it look at all like it had been broken and repaired before you got them?

          my computer is acting strange I hope you got the picture...helen

          Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:

          bridge 598

        • alpha_canine
          Message 5 of 7 , Apr 19 7:58 AM
            What about drilling and doweling, if you can't repair the material itself?
            Message 6 of 7 , Apr 19 8:16 AM
              that was was what I was gonna suggest, but I'm not sure
              what type of glue to suggest.

              clamping the leg in place while the glue dries or cures
              ( depends on the glue ) may be an issue also.

              What about drilling and doweling, if you can't repair the material itself?