Panther Poles Finish

  • Chad Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2010
      I got my poles from Panther and they were the usual unfinished wood.  I ended up routing all the poles with a 3/4 roundover router bit to knock down all the corners, stained the poles to match the dag trim and applied  6 coats of Deft lacquer finish.  They look real sweet and the bonus is that I don't worry about splinters coming off the poles when I'm setting them up and the water repellent of the finish.

      Ælfwine