Viking decorated wood book

  • Brian Tychonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2003
      I have a copy of that book. A company called CanyonKeep has a website and Mary stocks a lot of those kind of books. She's also here in the US so the shiptime would be shorter. She also gets booklists from English publishers for books you may not even be able to find on the web. Here is the website http://www.canyonkeep.biz/

      She's always got some kind of craft book I seem to want to spend money on. Everytime she sees me she tells me I need another hobby and then she just laughs.

      Brian Broadaxe