Re: [MedievalSawdust] Starting out - arms

  • Thomas von Holthausen
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 16, 2010
      This is the second place I've seen someone sign off with yodeling hamsters.
      Is there a reference here that is getting past me?

      Why the large, pink declaration of it?  Does it have anything to do with a Gay Pride Parade?
      Herr Thomas von Holthausen
      Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir

      Alaxandr MacLochloinn wrote:

      And right back at ye with those hamsters.

      Pictures: http://www.wordfame .org
      Merchants Row: http://www.merchant srow.org
      Youth Combat: http://youthfighter s.eastkingdom. org/
      Northern Lights A&S: http://scanorthernl ights.org/
      EastKingdom EmailList at Yahoo!
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/eastkingdo m

      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 16, 2010
        1. Did you bind the edge in any way?  I can't tell from picture.

        2. Maybe I could tell from picture, if I could figure out how to get it larger.  Can anyone help?

        3. How does one go about posting to the list with attachment on the site as several messages have done recently?

        Thanks all, for having this open and ongoing conversation, for helping people new to woodworking, for explaining how to participate for your elders who don't have lots of folks around to ask how these web things are usually done.

        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 16, 2010
          visability, yet not intrusive as blue or green brites, earthtones didnt cut it...and im the only one its my creation, im on medival encampment and medival trivia also

          i  gonna thank you too for sending this file

          pete/taal

        • Chris

            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 16, 2010
              Did something similar with my second shield, a kite.  Had half inch aluminum channel material and nailed it in place, bending as I went.  Did not think to rough up and paint with field color.  Must have done painting before adding banding.  Eventually got tired of having trouble with round base and cut a tuna can in half to hold in place and keep water out of base.  Very sturdy, but don't  look too closely.