Custom instrument cases...

  • Jack Needles
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
      Anyone know a place that could make a custom hard case for a non-standard instrument?  Our Baroness is looking for one.

      Malachai
    • Adam MacDonald
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
        What kind of instrument?

        Iskander, Caid - owner of over 400 instruments, most of them 'non-standard'

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
          A persian Kemenche.. she got it from Raquy

          http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?pid=1056197&id=1284042709

          Malachai

          On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Adam MacDonald <caid.court.musician@...> wrote:

          What kind of instrument?

          Iskander, Caid - owner of over 400 instruments, most of them 'non-standard'
          Anyone know a place that could make a custom hard case for a non-standard instrument?  Our Baroness is looking for one.

          Malachai

        • Chris Carpenter
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
            Here is another, with more variety of choices including a hard case, although a bit more expensive.

            Donato

            --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Jack Needles <jneedles@...> wrote:

            > A persian Kemenche.. she got it from Raquy
            >
            > http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?pid=1056197&id=1284042709
            >
            > Malachai
            >
            > On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Adam MacDonald <
            > caid.court.musician@...> wrote:
            >

            > > What kind of instrument?
            > >
            > > Iskander, Caid - owner of over 400 instruments, most of them 'non-standard'

          • Chris Carpenter
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
              Erg.. sorry.... brain musta gone to sleep.....

              http://craggymtnmusic.com/mdaccess.php

              Donat0