really nice work

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2010
      take a look at this... Thread from ArmourArchive.org

      I feel like such a slacker.

      I've extended an invite to join this list.

    • Barbara
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2010
        I got to see that in person this past weekend. Very nice indeed!

        Mir!
        Tatjana

        "It's never too late to be what you might have been."

        Wolf and Tiger Woodworking
        http://www.wolfandtiger.com