Re: [MedievalSawdust] yahoo query?

  • B Gr
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2010
      most likly on the newmembers post  I am also a lurker and dont remeber seeing a post about any replying to prove I am not a spam servr but then  Yahoo does filter alot of stuff out I want to read at times.  I have learned alot so far. even though I havent gotten to do any wood working yet. I love knowing how things are made.
      Lady Johannette von Franconoford.  of Grimfells

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2010
        Lady Johannette;

        "For the sake of argument", perhaps Baron Conal was referring to the main page of the list. And I quote:

        "If you would like to join this group, PLEASE give the moderator a little proof that you are human and not a spammer .....Something more than "I would like to join your group." If you do not give that proof you probably will not get in without me asking for more proof....Tell me about what you want to work on, what you want to learn, or even tell me a joke. "

        If memory serves, I told him a very *b-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-d* joke!

        Wolf
        (and no, I don't think it had anything to do with sheep)