Re: Check out my photos on Facebook

  • RuthT
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
      Hmmmmmmmmmmm
      I haven't popped in here in Ages.

      I don't tend to make general invites.
      But I DO understand the want-to, to share project pix, at Facebook/Myspace (where the pix are already in place)

      Even so,....we DO have a photo section, here, where folks can create an album of some of their works, for show/shareing.

      I would think that, better, than just building up 'friends' at one of the other sites.
      Just my 2-cents worth.
      Shara