note fo potential new members

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
      My note on the group description asking for proof that the email address
       requesting membership belongs to a person and not a spam generating
      computer is fairly easy to understand, right?

      I just increase the size of the "please" and changed it's color to red.....

      I'm disappointed at the number of people that cannot provide that simple
      amount of info....

    • Wm G
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
        On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 14:53 -0800, Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart wrote:

        > My note on the group description asking for proof that the email
        > address
        > requesting membership belongs to a person and not a spam generating
        > computer is fairly easy to understand, right?
        >
        > I just increase the size of the "please" and changed it's color to
        > red.....
        >
        > I'm disappointed at the number of people that cannot provide that
        > simple
        > amount of info....
        I do the same with the Bards Guild, but about half the time Yahoo
        ignores the fact that a simple text file is to be automatically sent, so
        I back it up with one sent from my private email and that one is the one
        that most often gets back a response.

        Good idea, it just gets lost in the www.

        RileyG