RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Seeking ideas for Arts & Sciences Competition

  • Starr
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 7, 2009

      Please that would great. I can just imagin sitting there working all the time with that clock ticking in your head. Sounds like so much Fun.

      Where are you in your Kingdom, if I may ask? My Lady Wife and I met there years & years ago in the shire in Shreveport.

      Starr

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 7, 2009

        My Apologies to the List I meant to make my last replay off list.

      • lorderec
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 21, 2009
          yes, photos please!