Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Seeking ideas for Arts & Sciences Competition

  • Russell Stallings
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 7, 2009
      I think it was more fo a blast to actually have a time frame to build something and we worked into the night to finish our projects on time.  I think everyone finished but a lot of people worked all night on their projects I will see if I can find pics if any of you are interested I will be happy to post to the group or to send to you individually.

      Galen

      'Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam'

      - Latin for

      "I'll Either Find a Way or Make One"

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 7, 2009

        Please that would great. I can just imagin sitting there working all the time with that clock ticking in your head. Sounds like so much Fun.

        Where are you in your Kingdom, if I may ask? My Lady Wife and I met there years & years ago in the shire in Shreveport.

        Starr

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 7, 2009

          My Apologies to the List I meant to make my last replay off list.

        • lorderec
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 21, 2009
            yes, photos please!