potential member

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2009
      umm....

      I got this request for membership

      Soy tornero, me encanta descubrir todo lo relacionado con el torneado en
      la historia.

      not sure it's not a risk approving this one..... thoughts?

    • Mike King
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2009

        Soy tornero, me encanta descubrir todo lo relacionado con el torneado en
        la historia

         “I’m a turner and would enjoy learning about everything having to do with turning in history”

        Rough translation…..in case you don’t habla Espanol

        Baron Miguel Estevan de Cabra OL / MikeKing

        not sure it's not a risk approving this one..... thoughts?