Re: [MedievalSawdust] Stackable Chest Plans

  • Iain mac an Bhaird
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 2, 2009
      I took a look at your site. That is more or less what I was shooting for. If you could measure the angles, that would be great.

      The angle is about 9 degrees on the medium and large sized chests that I built, but less on the small ones.
      Truly the most important thing is that the difference between the bottom dimension (at the feet) and the top (the seat) is the same, or a little wider, than the width of your side/feet and the handles.  If you start from here the angle is almost a side effect.

      -Iain