Re: 13th and 14th century period tools?

  • james
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 27, 2009
      Well if one wanted to include the Mastermyr, then they might also include the Flixborough Hoard as well to compare evolution or sameness of tool design. I believe it's middle Saxon or there abouts but then again, maybe that's straying a bit from the named goal of 13th and 14th too much.

      It'd be nice to see a chronology of tool forms based on datable finds.

      Cedric