Re: Byzantine Chess

  • fantasydesigns2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
      Finding small chess sets isn't a problem for me, I have all the patterns I need to double cut them on a scroll saw. <G>

      That way, I can make them what size i want, I've gone as small as making them out of 1/2x1/2inch stock........ yes, that was tight, and not a whole lot of extra features on the pieces. <G>

      Mike