Search tool. Thank you, Belgium!

  • jljonsn9663
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2009
      This is really cool.

      http://www.kikirpa.be/www2/wwwopac/en/object.html

      You have to enter the search parameters in French or Dutch, but it rocks!

      For instance, try "coffre" (french for Chest) in the Object field, and "Bois" (wood) or "Chene" (oak) in Material.

      Other words: Bureau banc selles chaise Tableau

      It might work on stuff besides furniture, but I haven't tried that, because, really, who cares about other stuff? ;)
    • james
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
        That is nice. And you get a language lesson in the process. I've often mused at how much we, as a predominantly english speaking culture in the US are missing. It's one of the reasons I started teaching myself Italian a few years back.