Re: Regalia Chest for a Knight?

  • dano9672
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 11, 2009
      Mayhaps these will give some inspiration:

      http://codesmiths.com/shed/boxes/
      http://www.greydragon.org/furniture.html
      http://home.earthlink.net/~hovtej/Norman/CHEST.HTM

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 11, 2009

        Dovetails.

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 11, 2009
          Yes to all.  The coffer is in the Cluny, it's 15th century German, and I have more photos, including the museum card.

          Colin