Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Regalia Chest for a Knight?

  • Kean Gryffyth
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 10, 2009
      DTs?

      -Kean

      jljonsn9663 wrote:
      > Whoa - visible DTs on a small box. Got more pictures & a description/location/provenance?
      >

      > ------------------------------------

    • jljonsn9663
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 10, 2009
        Dovetails

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Kean Gryffyth <kad.dsl@...> wrote:

        > DTs?
        >
        > -Kean
        >
        > jljonsn9663 wrote:
        > > Whoa - visible DTs on a small box. Got more pictures & a description/location/provenance?

      • dano9672
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 11, 2009
          Mayhaps these will give some inspiration:

          http://codesmiths.com/shed/boxes/
          http://www.greydragon.org/furniture.html
          http://home.earthlink.net/~hovtej/Norman/CHEST.HTM

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 11, 2009

            Dovetails.

            > Whoa - visible DTs on a small box. Got more pictures & a description/location/provenance?

          • AlbionWood
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 11, 2009
              Yes to all.  The coffer is in the Cluny, it's 15th century German, and I have more photos, including the museum card.

              Colin