Re: Regalia Chest for a Knight?

  • jljonsn9663
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 10 6:18 PM
      Whoa - visible DTs on a small box. Got more pictures & a description/location/provenance?
    • Kean Gryffyth
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 10 7:07 PM
        DTs?

        -Kean

        jljonsn9663 wrote:
        > Whoa - visible DTs on a small box. Got more pictures & a description/location/provenance?
        >

        > ------------------------------------

      • jljonsn9663
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 10 7:55 PM
          Dovetails

          --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Kean Gryffyth <kad.dsl@...> wrote:

          > DTs?
          >
          > -Kean
          >
          > jljonsn9663 wrote:
          > > Whoa - visible DTs on a small box. Got more pictures & a description/location/provenance?

        • dano9672
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 11 2:46 AM
            Mayhaps these will give some inspiration:

            http://codesmiths.com/shed/boxes/
            http://www.greydragon.org/furniture.html
            http://home.earthlink.net/~hovtej/Norman/CHEST.HTM

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 11 7:18 AM

              Dovetails.

              > Whoa - visible DTs on a small box. Got more pictures & a description/location/provenance?

            • AlbionWood
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 11 8:39 AM
                Yes to all.  The coffer is in the Cluny, it's 15th century German, and I have more photos, including the museum card.

                Colin