Re: [MedievalSawdust] 'peaked roof' boxes

  • Jim Looper
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 13 2:03 AM

      Hey! This episode happened to be on this past weekend in my area. Cool!

      Lucien

      "Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves: will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?"
      -Odysseus, from Troy

      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 20 2:56 PM
        I love this group.  Where else can one ask about how to clean copper pots and end up making moonshine in them!  A natural progression.

        Anne

        Go softly and gently for those you meet here will be
        those you know hereafter."

        ---