Re: [MedievalSawdust] 'peaked roof' boxes

  • Colleen Vince
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 10, 2009
      Way too busy at work to really be concentrating on this problem, but
      couldn't you just get the righ angle for thesloped section to sit flat
      on the top bord cut the side angles close but a little over sized,
      then kerfcut the side joints.

      Did that make anykind of sense whatsoever.

      arrg.
      Back to the mill stone

      --
      Mary Ostler
      Apprentice to Mistress Agnes Cresewyke
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 20, 2009
        I love this group.  Where else can one ask about how to clean copper pots and end up making moonshine in them!  A natural progression.

        Anne

        Go softly and gently for those you meet here will be
        those you know hereafter."

        ---