Re: Powermatic Lathe

  • Ralph Lindberg
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 27, 2009
      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dodge" <awench1@...> wrote:
      >.
      >
      > Lastly, I have been a member of our local AAW chapter for over a year. :-) My local club is comprised of mostly retired old men. It's kind of fun when I ask for advice, they all have something different to say! Fortunatly most of what they say makes sense, and I can usually apply some of what is said to my particular situation.

      LOL.. I suspect every chapter is mostly made up of retired old men (and women). Of the 50 (or so) active members in the local club, only about 5 are younger then me (and I'm 55), only one of those is younger then 20 (if he sticks with it, he will be one of the people you read about making a real name with turning)
      But in every club there are four or so people that -really- know how to turn.

      TTFN
      Ralg
      AnTir