Roughing It (was: A 'Bowsaw' Bed)

  • avery1415@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2009
      >My lady's version of roughing it means that the hotel we're in doesn't >have an attached coffee shop.

      You know, they make a sweet little espresso device that works well with a Coleman stove, and Italian drip or is practically designed for camping out in the woods. I mean have you ever looked at the infernal devices in most hotels? (Just trying to help.)

      I love explaining what I do for fun to people and finally have to come out and say something like, "Oh, come on. Everyone takes 500 pounds of solid oak furniture camping in the woods."

      The thing I've always found interesting at Pennsic is the way people sort out when a thunderstorm is coming. If Pennsic got an even draw of scadians I wounder how the sides would be if the two armies were sorted out based on "Looks like some rain." and "We're all going to die!"

      Avery
    • kirkdrago
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
        > The thing I've always found interesting at Pennsic is the way people sort out when a thunderstorm is coming. If Pennsic got an even draw of scadians I wounder how the sides would be if the two armies were sorted out based on "Looks like some rain." and "We're all going to die!"
        >
        > Avery

        Ehhh, me I don't worry on too much. My fencing gear on the other hand...

        Kirk