Pennsic Runestone Project - Important

  • ken koll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009

      Greetings and salutations from Lord Valdis of Gotland, coordinator of the Pennsic Runestone Project.

      The Runestone Project is  where we will be erecting a 9 ton stone in memory of those members who have passed before.  It is a community carving project where many will be able to carve a section of the artwork in stone.  You do not have to have any artistic or carving background as we will show you how to carve the stone before we turn you loose.

      We are in dire need financially to make this project a possibility.  The purchase of stone, tools and insurance is close to $6000.00 and we have not received half of that money and are less than a month out from Pennsic.  This project is still a go as long as people hear about it and feel compelled to donate.  To those people that have donated, thank you for your support.  Please if you feel this is a worthwhile effort and wish to help make it a reality for this year, please donate to the link below.  If we do not raise the monies we will continue to raise funds through next year and raise the stone whenever we have enough money.  I personally would like to see this worthy cause start this year.

      All donation helps, I realize the economy is tough and many are saving for Pennsic, however if only 200 people would donate $25 each, we would have the monies needed to start this year.

      For those that are able to donate more money, $100 donors will receive a bronze pendant carved by Mistress Shrew and casted by Crafty Celts and for donations of $200 and over those individuals will receive the same pendant in silver.

      Donations may be made at PayPal using our email address of PennsicRuneStone@... or you may go to www.pennsicrunestone.com and link PayPal from there. Snail mail donations (checks or money orders) may be sent to Baroness Bromwyn Acthorn at:
      Pennsic Runestone

      Marilyn Pannell
      91 SME
      Shippensburg, PA 17257

      Please keep updated on our activities at www.pennsicrunestone.com

      Please feel free to post on our blog.

      Please forward this missive to any and all list you belong too.

      Thank you for your help in this project.

      Yours In Service,

      Lord Valdis of Gotland

      kenkoll8974@...

      www.pennsicrunestone.com