RE: [MedievalSawdust] recent obsessions--bellows and toolchest [4 Attachments]

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2009

      Actually, boat people do it do.  “How much does she weigh?  Only 300 lbs.  You can portage w. only six.”

      Will

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2009
        On Fri, June 5, 2009 7:10 am, Bill McNutt wrote:
        > Actually, boat people do it do. "How much does she weigh? Only 300 lbs.
        > You can portage w. only six."

        The really noticable way boat people do it, of course, is with money. "I
        got the bottom painted for only $3000" and so forth.

        Ulfhedinn

        who was told by the broker (_after_ the deal was consummated, of course)
        that had I wanted to find out what the sailing life was like, a simulator
        was available. I could have just stood in a cold shower and dropped money
        down the drain....
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2009

          I’m currently in agony.  There’s a 40’ ketch moored near here.  It’s a “divorce special.”  And I HAVE THE MONEY.

          The only problem is: no trailer.