RE: [MedievalSawdust] hinged or sleeved side rails for rope bed

  • Bobby Bourgoin (Robert du Bourg)
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2009

      I would use a sleeve and add a leg close to or from the sleeve…

      Seigneur Robert du Bourg

      Sénéchal du Havre des Glaces

      Homme d’Arme de Lord Marek O’Brien

      Combattant, Archer, Menuisier, Danseur

      bobby.bourgoin@...

      Bobby Bourgoin

      I just hang on, and suffer well

      Sometimes it’s hard,,, so hard to tell.

      I fear neither, death nor pain.

      I fear a cage, to stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2009
        Thank you all for your suggestions. The help is always appreciated!

        Avitoria