RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Need plans for knock-down "thrones"

  • Bobby Bourgoin (Robert du Bourg)
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009

      Sound like dovetail type slides…

      Seigneur Robert du Bourg

      Sénéchal du Havre des Glaces

      Homme d’Arme de Lord Marek O’Brien

      Combattant, Archer, Menuisier, Danseur

      bobby.bourgoin@...

      Bobby Bourgoin

      _________________________________

      I just hang on, and suffer well

      Sometimes it’s hard,,, so hard to tell.

      I fear neither, death nor pain.

      I fear a cage, to stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 17, 2009
        No, these "thrones" are very similar to the GreyDragon Chairs, but instead of multiple pins around the sides, everything is held together by the seat sliding into grooves and a single larger pin holds the seat into the back.

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Bobby Bourgoin \(Robert du Bourg\)" <bobby.bourgoin@...> wrote:

        > Sound like dovetail type slides…
        >
        > Seigneur Robert du Bourg
        >
        > Sénéchal du Havre des Glaces
        >
        > Homme d'Arme de Lord Marek O'Brien
        >
        > Combattant, Archer, Menuisier, Danseur
        >
        > <mailto:bobby.bourgoin@...> bobby.bourgoin@...
        >
        > Bobby Bourgoin
        >
        > _________________________________
        >
        > I just hang on, and suffer well
        >
        > Sometimes it's hard,,, so hard to tell.
        >

        > I fear neither, death nor pain.
        >
        > I fear a cage, to stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them.
        >

        > _____

      • bigfredlab
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 17, 2009
          I am looking for plans for a full size breakdown chair (from plywood) where everything is held together by teh seat sliding into grooves and a single larger pin holds the seat into the back. I have seen them on occasion at events. I believe they are called puzzle chairs.

          These are similar in many ways to the GreyDragon Gothic Arch chairs, but doesn't use multiple pins.

          Does anyone know where I can get plans of this nature?