Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Books

  • Colleen Vince
    Message 1 of 20 , May 27, 2009
      Using these books as a basis for an SCAism piece of furntiture is not
      so bad, but If it was entered into an A&S competition ...Ovey.

      Much of the items listed in these books will still look a great deal
      better than alot of stuff I see in encampments these days.

      Thinking of making an Ambury that colapses down to nothing, much like
      a full set of SCA-medieval shelves I saw last weekend. Hidden hinges
      can be your friend. I'll post when done.

      Mary

      --
      Mary Ostler
      Apprentice to Mistress Agnes Cresewyke