Re: [MedievalSawdust] OT: Kid's Table Top

  • Helen Schultz
    Message 1 of 14 , May 5 9:06 AM
      Wow, both the Duplo sets and the Medieval village are fantastic!  Makes me wish I had a good reason (and space to put them) to buy them <sigh>.  I got to wander through LegoLand in Holland once or twice in the early 1980's, and they did some fantastic things with those little blocks.

      Woodworking link... I suppose if one were really bored with lots of free time (as if...), one "could" make wooden ones just for fun <wicked grin>.  Not period, but who cares at that point??

      ~~ Katarina Helene