Yahoo Strikes Again

  • Helen Schultz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      Hey, folks, I think Yahoo has been hanging onto a bunch of messages for a day or so, as I suddenly got inundated with a whole bunch of lists backlog messages (at least 3 of which I has sent out yesterday to another list) just a couple hours ago.  So, a lot of the rehashing of the no longer wanted posts are in that type of grouping.  Let's all take a moment to calm down and delete out the unwanted stuff and move on from there with the other nifty topics.

      ~~ Meisterin Katarina Helene