Is it period because its documented, or documented to be period?

  • leaking pen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      So as to not be part of the thread that must die, but since I think
      this is a good topic of discussion, I figured id rename while

      From a scientific standpoint, if what you are doing is trying to
      recreate techniques, do some experimental archeology as it were, then
      documentation is very important for the piece, just for yourself, even
      if never shown to another person. Remind yourself. right, i did that
      joint that way to see if it looked like that woodcut , and how sturdy
      it was.

      To me, the concept of proving you know more is odious. I for one LOVE
      to win arguments and prove I was right, but its not about knowing
      more, its about teaching and sharing what I do know. Because of that,
      I love LOSING arguments even more. Because it means I'VE learned
      something, which is awesome. One should never stop learning.