Re: Wooden crates

  • Jeff Johnson
    Message 1 of 34 , May 3, 2009
      I'm going outside the parameters of your request, but have you considered baskets? They would be more attractive and functional than crates.

      What plastic bag law?
    • James Winkler
      Message 34 of 34 , May 8, 2009

        Leaking pen wrote:  >> So sit down, shut up, and if you aren't interested in the topic at
        hand, heres a great idea. DON'T READ IT.  <<

        Wow… harsh dude...   and this doesn’t apply to you how???

        Chas.

        _,_._,___