Re: [MedievalSawdust] Wooden crates

  • julian wilson
    Message 1 of 34 , May 3 2:29 AM

      --- On Sat, 2/5/09, Thylacine <thylacine@...> wrote: SNIPPED FOR BREVITY

      http://www.deltapor tercable. com/Library/ WoodworkingPlans .aspx?BlockID= 6c74e11c- 8c46-4786- abc5-3650f8625e2 e

      I think the above link is what Brusi is refering to. And thanks it looks like something I may want for myself as well.
      Thylacine

      COMMENT
      Thanks for posting this link. It will be very useful to a lot of the SCA's Kingdom of Drachenwald populace, I should think..
       I'm going to make a sample in my Joinery Shop to display the design idea at Winchester Pilgrimage 2009 [if I've enough time before then] - or at  Raglan Ffair 2009.

      Matthew Baker

    • James Winkler
      Message 34 of 34 , May 8 10:51 AM

        Leaking pen wrote:  >> So sit down, shut up, and if you aren't interested in the topic at
        hand, heres a great idea. DON'T READ IT.  <<

        Wow… harsh dude...   and this doesn’t apply to you how???

        Chas.

        _,_._,___