Re: [MedievalSawdust] Wooden crates

  • Bruce S. R. Lee
    Message 1 of 34 , May 3, 2009
      Thanks - yes, that is the plan. I note that the site name has
      changed, and there are a lot more projects & plans than when I fond
      it years ago.

      regards
      Brusi

      At 07:43 AM 3/05/2009, you wrote:

      ><http://www.deltaportercable.com/Library/WoodworkingPlans.aspx?BlockID=6c74e11c-8c46-4786-abc5-3650f8625e2e>http://www.deltaportercable.com/Library/WoodworkingPlans.aspx?BlockID=6c74e11c-8c46-4786-abc5-3650f8625e2e
      >I mthink the above link is what Brusi is refering to. And thanks it
      >looks like something I maqy want for myself as well.
      >Thylacine
    • James Winkler
      Message 34 of 34 , May 8, 2009

        Leaking pen wrote:  >> So sit down, shut up, and if you aren't interested in the topic at
        hand, heres a great idea. DON'T READ IT.  <<

        Wow… harsh dude...   and this doesn’t apply to you how???

        Chas.

        _,_._,___