Wooden crates

  • dashleea
    Message 1 of 34 , May 2 9:29 AM
      Hello,
      I am looking for a pattern for a wooden crate that will fit in 'modern grocery store buggies'. I am planning on making these for Christmas presents.

      It needs to be strong enough to hold up to daily use of modern shopping. Like transporting can goods, bottles of wine, gallon of milk, 5lb bags of sugar, etc.
      It needs to be able to hold even the small items like a box of spices, toothpicks, ect.

      Does anyone have any plans for such a crate? I am planning ahead here for next year when the 'plastic bag tax' goes into effect nationwide.

      I already have canvas totes and net bags for produce in the works, but everyone doesn't shop like I do.

      Thanks in advance,
      Dashleea
    • James Winkler
      Message 34 of 34 , May 8 10:51 AM

        Leaking pen wrote:  >> So sit down, shut up, and if you aren't interested in the topic at
        hand, heres a great idea. DON'T READ IT.  <<

        Wow… harsh dude...   and this doesn’t apply to you how???

        Chas.

        _,_._,___