June Fair woodworking demo (AnTir)

  • Ralph Lindberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2009
      For those out side of An Tir, a word about June Fair.
      Now in it's 27th year, it's a rather large event and demo, we regularly have over 1000 SCA members attend and, on a good weekend, over 10,000 guest from the Modern World.
      As a part of this event, we have a great number of "things" going on to interest the modern guests. Among these is an A&S Demo area, this year we plan to have a strong showing in woodworking.

      Right now, we should have a spring-pole lathe, wood carving and white cooperage.

      We certainly have room, and interest, in having more projects demonstrated.

      http://www.dragonslaire.org/Events/junefaire.html

      TTFN
      Ralg