teaching

  • edenblacksmith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003
      Greetings,
      This missive is to ask if you might consider teaching a class or two
      on Intermediate to advanced woodcarving at the Atenveldt (Arizona)
      Kingdom Collegiuem 2004. (Details below)
      If you would so honor us please contact myself atenarts@... or
      Main Scheduler : Lady Turrela Michelovna Vidmeyera , Mentor of
      Collegia turrel@...

      Thank you
      Eden

      The Kingdom of Atenveldt Collegium will take place Saturday, April 3
      and Sunday, April 4 at Cochise College, Sierra Vista Campus, Sierra
      Vista, Arizona.
      The Office of the Minister of Arts and Sciences will oversee the
      class schedule.
      KMoAS: Lady Eden Blacksmith atenarts@...
      Main Scheduler : Lady Turrela Michelovna Vidmeyera , Mentor of
      Collegia turrel@...
      Dance: Mistress Julian ferch Rhys, Minister of Dance
      kgarner1@...
      Administrative Classes: Duchess Katerina O'Callaghan, Kingdom
      Seneschal seneschal@...
      Specialty Class Track advisor: Mistress Magdalen Venturosa
      Monique67@...
      The autocrat for the event is Baroness Gwenllian ferch Llwyelyn ab
      Ieuan (Jeni Patton) 6058 S. Calle Lima, Hereford, AZ 85615, (520) 378-
      9364, pattonj@...
      We will have a 6 track class system:
      1: Estrella War Category 2005: European Dance
      2: Estrella War Category 2005 : Period Storage Devices
      3: Estrella War Category 2005 : Archery Equipment
      4: Administrative Classes
      5) Free Style Classes
      6) Specialty Class Track : Knight School (all do with the aspects of
      Knights, war, armor, History, chess....)
      Sunday: will be workshops and fighting classes.
      Please, know that we are asking that each teacher limit themselves to
      teaching only two classes.
      Also, we are looking for subjects that have not been explored in a
      while.
      The Estrella War Category 2005 classes will include classes on how to
      enter and documentation.
      We are also looking for advanced classes on certain subjects. On
      Sunday we will have time and space for workshops and fighting classes.
      NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT
      We will be having an early cut off date on this so schedule can be in
      March Southwind
      Web site will up soon...however ,you may send in your information now
      KMoAS: Lady Eden Blacksmith atenarts@...
      <mailto:atenarts@...>
      Main Scheduler : Lady Turrela Michelovna Vidmeyera , Mentor of
      Collegia turrel@...
      Web site will up soon...however ,you may send in your information now
      Name:
      Class:
      Lady Turrela will contact you for details
      In Service
      Eden