Miller Dowel review

  • twocopper
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      I have just been using the Miller Dowel fastner system for a portable
      scribe's desk. I have to say that I am impressed with this system.
      Instead using a straight dowel, this uses a stepped dowel fastner.
      You purchase the stepped drill bit when you order a kit. Drill the
      hole, blow out the dust, add glue, insert the dowel and then you
      hammer the dowel in for the last 1/2 to 3/4 inch. Afterwards the
      dowel is cut flush and sanded. Has anybody else used this system?
      Has anyone have any tips?

      Ælfwine Pyttel