Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Check this out!

  • conradh@efn.org
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 7, 2009
      Um, well...That *is* a good question. On the other hand, I think they
      could sell a few of these, if they had made more than one in the first
      place. (Just think, something that none of your friends have....)

      Reginleif

    • barondevin@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 10, 2009
        > Can someone explain to me what makes this an April fools joke and the Stanley #55
        > a highly sought collectors item?

        This one's not going into production, and approximately the same number of people originally wanted one?

        Devin

        "The mass of Men lead lives of quiet desperation because some fool poet has borrowed their tools." R. Underhill (para.)