Re: Check this out!

  • avery1415@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 7, 2009
      Can someone explain to me what makes this an April fools joke and the Stanley #55 a highly sought collectors item?

      Avery
    • conradh@efn.org
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 7, 2009
        Um, well...That *is* a good question. On the other hand, I think they
        could sell a few of these, if they had made more than one in the first
        place. (Just think, something that none of your friends have....)

        Reginleif

      • barondevin@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 10, 2009
          > Can someone explain to me what makes this an April fools joke and the Stanley #55
          > a highly sought collectors item?

          This one's not going into production, and approximately the same number of people originally wanted one?

          Devin

          "The mass of Men lead lives of quiet desperation because some fool poet has borrowed their tools." R. Underhill (para.)