Re: [medievalsawdust] Lee Valley Fine Woodworking Tool Catalogue

  • Andrew Lowry
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2003
      Re: [medievalsawdust] Lee Valley Fine Woodworking Tool Catalogue In addition to their three annual catalogue they have nine or so updates during the year for both the woodworking and garden tools. These cover some of the same items but also new items and items that they get that have a limited supply. Getting them in the mail is hard on the pocketbook.

      Regards,

      Richard
      on 10/23/03 5:28 PM, Michel Cote at Michel.Cote@... wrote:

      I am a long time customer of Lee Valley and have been very pleased with them. They have three catalogs. One for tools, one for hardware and a third for gardening. I usually keep all three close at hand. Their shipping is cheap compared to anyone with a max charge of about $10. Only heavy items like their maple benches are not covered by this. Its also reasonably quick compared to the Amazon free shipping I’ve experienced. And finally I have found their prices on high quality items better then most other suppliers.