New Thrones - Cynagua looking for Artisans to bid this project

  • Patti L.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009

      Greetings Artisans!

      On behalf of The Resplendent Coronet of Cynagua, the Regalia Office is now accepting samples and bids for new wooden Principality Thrones. Please contact me (la3luna at yahoo) to have a throne bid package emailed to you.

      For logistical and delivery purposes we are limiting our submissions to artisans physically building this project in the Kingdom’s of AnTir, Caid and The West.

      YIS,

      Viscountess Juliana of Avon

      Cynaguan Regalia (Deputy)

      Principality of Cynagua

      Kingdom of the West

      Cross posting this announcement to interested parties or groups freely encouraged