Coronet Boxes and period example help

  • Dave Mitchner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2009
      A friend of mine down in Texas that plays a boffer game has commissioned me to make a coronet box for her.  All the examples that my preliminary research has found have a flat box.  What I am looking for is a period example that has a 'pillow' section that fits inside the interior diameter of the coronet box, if such an example exists.

      Any help would be greatly appricated.

      Thanks in advance,
      Dahaed Mannen
      Midrealm