Re: freindly reminder

  • John LaTorre
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 10, 2009
      I wasn't going to chime in on this at first, but yesterday I got
      careless with a table saw and ended up remodeling my right thumb. Twelve
      stitches, more or less. The good news is that, if things heal as
      planned, I'll be right as rain in a couple of months, but don't expect
      much woodworking from me for a while.

      Once again, I am reminded that when the saw blade is moving, the saw is
      not your friend.

      --Johann von Drachenfels
      West Kingdom
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 30, 2009
        I have NO idea how he managed to do it, but I know
        someone that shot a staple ( for woodworking not
        for paper ) into his palm.  It hit a tendon and caused that
        tendon to pull the hand shut.... He said it was lots of
        fun to open the hand to pull it out.... Even numbed
        by the doctor.....