call for instructors!!

  • Shane Stainton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2009
      !!!!!Instructors wanted!!!!!!!

      PLEASE respond OFF LIST to me directly via email at my site. http://www.forgedknives.net

      The Barony of Concordia of the Snows in the Kingdom of the East is holding its annual University at War of the Roses this Memorial Day Weekend. We need YOU to teach! :)
      All media and formats are welcome! Electricity, water, and shelter are all available.

      Please respond to me ASAP with your class description, costs if applicable, time of day preferred, and any specific needs you may have.
      Again time is of the essence so if you would like to teach contact me as soon as is convenient!
      Thank you in advance for your help and hard work!
      Yours in Service
      Lord Fergal the Smith, O.M.